After We Fell is the third installment in the popular “After” series, which is based on the third novel of the same name in the “After” series by Anna Todd. Voltage Pictures officially released the trailer for After 3 yesterday and release dates have been announced along with the official announcement
With We Fell due to appear in most countries in September this year, the movie is set to hit Netflix after its theatrical release. The next part of this article will publish all the available details of the upcoming sequel to After We Collided.
After We Fall: Official Trailer, Release Date, OTT Release, etc.
The producers released an official one-minute teaser for After We Fell on Valentine’s Day in February of this year. Not much was revealed after that until yesterday when Voltage Pictures released the official trailer.
Read also: When is the second season of Loki coming?
When after our fall in theaters?
The film is scheduled to reach cinemas in most countries in September.
- September 1st: Italy and Poland
- September 2: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Greece, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia and Ukraine.
- September 3: Spain, Finland, Norway, Romania, Sweden and South Africa
- September 9: Australia, New Zealand, Hungary
- September 10: Canada and Bulgaria
- October 13: South Korea
After We Fell is expected to be released in the US on September 30, 2021 or the first few weeks of October. However, release dates for the UK, France and other Asian countries will be announced at a later time.
Read also: How to watch Space Jam 2: A New Legacy online?
When is After We Fell coming to Netflix?
The producers have only announced theatrical release dates, and the movie is expected to appear on Netflix at least two to three months after its release. So fans of the “After” series can expect a theatrical release at the end of November or December of this year. However, there has been no official announcement on when the official broadcast will be released.
Read also: Where can I watch the documentary “Roadrunner” by Anthony Bourdain?
After 3: Cast and Summary
Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin will reprise their roles as Tessa Young and Harden Scott in the third film in the series. In addition to the main couple, other characters from After We Fell are played as follows:
- Louise Lombard Alice Trish Daniels
- Rob Estes by Ken Scott
- Ariel Kebbell as Kimberly (replaces Ariel Kebbell)
- Perdomo opportunity also Landon Gibson (Replacing Shane Paul McGee)
- Frances Turner as Karen Scott (replacement for Westbrook cream)
- Kiana Wood Al Nora
- Carter Jenkins Al Robert
- Mira Sorvino also Carol Young (replacement of Mira Sorvino)
- Stephen Moyer Christian Vance (Replacing Charlie Weber)
The third movie in the After series is likely to complicate the already complicated relationship between Tessa and Harden after she reveals some harsh truths about herself and the Hardin family.
Viewers are advised to take napkins with them, as After We Fell promises an exciting emotional journey. Despite all the adversity, fans will surely wish that Tessa and Harden would wake up and be together at the end.
Read also: When will the second season of Outer Banks be released?
“Coffee trailblazer. Social media ninja. Unapologetic web guru. Friendly music fan. Alcohol fanatic.”