- The excitement on the penultimate day of the FIFA Club World Cup Finals – the winners were decided in Zones 1, 3 and 5
- The two best teams from Oceania, Africa and the Middle East as well as South America have come together in three exciting finals
- On the final day of the tournament, the remaining three winners will be searched
After an exciting day of excitement at the FIFA Club World Cup, the first three winning regions were announced: Dire Wolves, [Gewinner Zone 3 einfügen] And the [Gewinner Zone 5 einfügen] They won wins and can look forward to their share of the total prize pool of $ 350,000 – and can now boast of being the best EA SPORTS FIFA 21 esports teams in their region.
After three exciting days in the group stage and knockout rounds earlier this week, there was an action-packed program on the first day of the last weekend, where the best and most powerful teams could be seen. Atlantide Wave and Dire Wolves met in the first match of the day, the Region 1 Final (Oceania). [Finalist Zone 3 einfügen] And the [Finalist Zone 3 einfügen] Then he played for victory in Zone 3 (Africa and the Middle East). The day concluded with a duel between [Finalist Zone 5 einfügen] And the [Finalist Zone 5 einfügen]Who played for the title in the South American region.
The following three teams dominated their regions and can now boast of being the best FIFA esports clubs in their regions:
- Region 1 (Oceania): Dyer Wolves-Dylan Campbell (Australia) and Joshua King (New Zealand)
- Zone 3 (Africa and the Middle East): 25eSports – Abdulaziz Al-Subayani (Saudi Arabia) and Ziad Al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabia)
- Region 5 (Südamerika): ELS Online Tournaments – Paulo Henrique Chaves (Brazil) and Matthews Henrique (Brazil)
“The penultimate day of the FIFA Club World Cup competition was the most entertaining yet. The tension was evident in the three finals. Now we can’t wait for tomorrow with the three remaining finals,” said Christian Falk, head of the eFussball team. Play in FIFA.
In the three still open qualifiers, the top two teams from Zone 2 (Asia), Zone 4 (Europe) and Zone 6 (North America) will meet. FIFA fans around the world can look forward to another exciting day. If you want to follow the event live, we guarantee that you will not miss a thing on February 28 from 10:00 am (CET) on FIFA.gg.
Saturday 27th February – Results:
- Region 1 (Oceania): Atlantic Wave – Terrible wolves (3: 9)
- Zone 3 (Africa and the Middle East): 25eSports Twaiq Electronic Club (9: 3)
- Zone 5: (South America): Online tournaments – FW BR Team (9: 6)
Sunday February 28th – Games
- Region 2 (Asia) 10:00 am CET: Blue United eFC – EFCED ESPORTS
- Zone 4 (Europe) 14:00 CET: Astralis – Mkers
- District 6: (Nordamerika) 18:00 Uhr MEZ: Complexity Gaming – New York City esports
“Proud explorer. Freelance social media expert. Problem solver. Gamer. Extreme travel aficionado.”