NACON and Cyanide announced that the Tour de France and Pro Cycling Manager simulators will return this year.
Be the manager of your professional team
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 is the only cycling simulation that combines real-time management and racing. As managers, players must recruit, train, and mentor their team’s drivers to get them to the top of the leaderboard. Thanks to Cyanide’s extensive experience, the new version allows them to participate in more than 260 races, including all 21 official divisions of the Tour de France 2021 and a total of 700 stages.
There are also several news in the 2021 release:
- European championships and national teams have been added
- AI improvement – especially in peloton behavior
- More realistic weather affecting driver performance and fatigue
- Helmets, tires and wheels from the best manufacturers have been redesigned for more realism in the game
Cross the finish line on the Champs Elysees Tour de France 2021
The video game is back in one of the most watched sports competitions in the world. The new track, which starts this year in Brittany, has been faithfully recreated so that the Tour de France 2021 sends players to the Battle of Peloton as drivers for one of the tour’s best teams.
In 2021, strategies will have to be adjusted again in order to achieve the set goals: for example, players can join an early splinter group to win the green jersey, shine in the mountain stages to become the best climbers or supply their energy for the ultimate enemy. To get the famous yellow shirt.
Several improvements and new functions take the Tour de France 2021 to a new level:
- The official track of the Tour de France 2021
- A revised “My Tour” mode design with more options and 89 available stages
- New mechanisms for added realism
- More realistic behavior than peloton
- Equipment from a wide range of official brands
Tour de France 2021 will be available in stores June 3, 2021 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S and PC.
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 will be available in stores exclusively for PCs starting June 3, 2021.
“Incurable web evangelist. Hipster-friendly gamer. Award-winning entrepreneur. Falls down a lot.”