news tip Pokémon GO, Regigigas Shiny: How do you beat them and capture them in raids?
After the three “Convicts”, it’s logically Regigigas’ turn to land on Pokémon GO (for the first time in the Shiny version)! Legendary Pokémon will remain in Level 5 raids until July 1 at 10 AM. If you’re looking for stats, best counters, attack analysis, and more, you’ve come to the right place!
Regigigas stats on Pokémon GO: It’s all there to know
- Max PC name: 4913 (level 50).
- PC d’un Regigigas 100 IV Name: 2483 A normal encounter from level 20. 3104 For weather-enhanced Pokémon. The more you lean towards these numbers, the more likely your Regigigas will be perfect.
- statistics : 287 in attack, 210 in defense and 221 in endurance. Said like that, it’s huge (Pokemon thirteenth highest stats ever Pokemon GO). You’ll see, we’ll qualify this pretty quickly.
- Performance in PVP and raids : Regigigas is a normal type … and that’s it. The regular type is bad because it is the only type that is ever very effective without any other type. Even worse, Regigigas have some pretty bad attacks. In the end, it gives us a Pokemon that can’t be used in raids or PvPs. So we advise you to get one or two for your collection but do not invest resources in them. Maybe a new attack will come and make him stronger in the future, who knows?
- Weak points :Regigigas are of the regular type, and have only one weak point: Fighting. If you don’t have the best “counters” (the ones shown below), you know where to turn.
Which Pokémon should be used to defeat and capture Regigigas in the raid? List of the best counters
Note that this list was made with a rather complex combat simulator, so it is very reliable.
- see (Repost/Dynamo Boeing);
- Lucario (Riposte/Aura Sphere);
- Macoginor (Repost/Dynamo Boeing);
- Chapinion (Repost/Dynamo Boeing);
- Hariyama (Repost/Dynamo Boeing);
- Mega Ectoplasm (low blow/burst).
Certainly, There are other good counters Such as Coatox, Mega-Lockpin, Brazégali or Cobaltium with Lame Sainte. We haven’t added Dark Pokémon since it’s too expensive to upgrade, but If you have a good darck mackerel, feel free.
First of all, know that a file Weather boost is obtained thanks to partly cloudy weather. With that, you’ll meet Regigigas at level 25 instead of level 20. More interesting but more complicated to fight all of a sudden (especially since stabbée attacks are boosted).
To facilitate your raids, fight Regigigas in cloudy weather. With this, your fighting Pokemon will roll!
List of Regigigas attacks on Pokémon GO and their effect in raid battle
|Quick Attacks||Charged Attacks|
When it comes to quick attacks, the most exciting thing for you is stealth power. Even if Regigigas isn’t a crazy Pokemon, it’s still a good attack that allows for a nice cover-up of species. Watch out for Psykoud’Boul which is very effective on Combat-type counters (so all). However, if you come across a hidden power folder or Psy, it will be worse than Psykoud’Boul.
charged attacks, You should logically look for Regigigas with Giga Impact. STAB regular type, power 200, what more could you ask for? Giga Impact is a very good attack that may damage your counters to some extent, even without being super efficient.
How many trainers are required to beat Regigigas on Pokémon GO?
Technically, it’s possible to beat Regigas in 3 if you have the best counters possible (with friendship boosts) and cloudy weather. If you are looking for a challenge, give it a try. But hey, in your place, we won’t take any chances. Let’s say it’s rather necessary 4 or even 5 high-level coaches at least To bring down the Gollum King.
If you have less experience, bring as many friends as possible in hopes of getting a chance. Your turn now!
To read also:
Full guide of Pokemon GO
Across -Lekhad-, writing jeuxvideo.com