Easter 2021 On April 4.
While many retailers are closed, a few are still open. And you can take advantage of some of the ongoing Easter Sunday shopping sales.
Here’s everything you need to know about the store’s opening hours on Sunday for Easter 2021 (4/4/21).
Which stores are open on Easter Sunday 2021? When do stores close?
- CVS (Varies by store / pharmacy)
- Home Depot (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Bitsmart (9 AM – 6 PM, may vary by store)
- Aid ritual (Varies by store / pharmacy)
- Starbucks (Varies by location)
- Walgreens (Varies by store / pharmacy)
- Walmart (7 AM to 11 PM, may vary by store)
Which stores will close on Easter Sunday 2021?
Most stores will be closed on Easter Sunday.
- Ace hardware
- an Apple
- Banana Republic
- Company: Barnes & Noble
- Best buy
- Discount Bob Furniture
- Container store
- Crate and Barrel
- Have sporting goods
- Books at half price
- Lobby hobby
- Household goods
- Nordstrom rack
- Depot Office
- Pier 1
- Pottery store
- Sam’s Club
- paper clip
- TJ Max
- Real value
Are there any sales for online shopping during Easter Sunday 2021?
Yes, there are a lot of deals being offered online at Easter. Here are just a few of the most popular ones right now:
- Up to 70% off bags for coaches
- Nordstrom “Spring Sale” offers up to 50% off items
- J.Crew is up to 50% off Spring Picks
- Mattresses are up to 30% off at Tempur-Pedic
- Ongoing “seasonal sales” from The North Face
- Up to 25% off Under Armor on spring workout gear
- Macy’s “VIP Discounts” where you can get an additional 30% off sale items
- Six adidas face masks, $ 30
- Walmart’s “Savings Spotlight”
Related stories on retail and shopping:
Please sign up now and support the local press you rely on and trust.