Don't worry about Bewden Barrett

Don’t worry about Bewden Barrett

Bewden Barrett wants to be reassured. Last fall, when New Zealand lost to Ireland, half of the All Blacks’ flyers suffered a concussion. After rest and a lot of anxiety, the 30-year-old is back in contention with the Blues. However, on March 26, during a Super Pacific Super Rugby encounter between his team and the Highlanders, the 2015 world champions with the selection for New Zealand suffered a new head trauma. From the start of the second half, after a clash with Vitoli Baia, Bowden Barrett was seen bleeding profusely from his nose and the Blues crew immediately ejected half the sugar. A new incident then called into question the future of life for the New Plymouth native, one of whose brothers had already had to turn his back on rugby after several concussions.

Barrett: You don’t have to worry about the point of view of the head

But if Bowden Barrett, after his duel against Bucklover XV, stated in an interview with the daily L’Equipe that he felt “muddy 99% of the day”, then nothing after this new shock. “It was so relieved to wake up Sunday morning after the game with a good feeling in my head. The opening half said in comments collected by Stuff New Zealand I had a lot of pain in my neck. All good, especially considering how far I have come and what I have done to get back into the game.” While his coach Leon MacDonald has assured he will never take any risks with his player, Bowden Barrett said he is “confident” about his return to the game. “It’s great to be back on the field. The match against the Highlanders scared me a bit, but I recovered well. You don’t have to worry about the head point. However, the doubts will not be completely erased, and you will return with the next shock.”

READ  Families in western France. New Zealanders are in the grip of ETF 26 and Spi. Sports

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.