Third stage of the Tour de Martinique in roundabouts, Trinity/Saint-Pierre Wednesday 3 August 2022. Ufr/Chanflor once again wears the leader’s red jersey. Race to follow the first Martinique antennas.
Watch the live broadcast
The Ufr/Chanflor (Robert) crew leads the classification in time and points and thus wears the competition’s two main jerseys, at the start of Stage Three in the Trinité. His nearest rival, Sarah/Autodistribution (Marin), the latest 2019 Tour winner, is ambushed in second place at 4’28” from the overall classification by time.
This third stage is one of the longest and most dangerous for boats, among other things, when crossing the Dominica Channel.
- Departure at 9 am from Raisiniers Beach
- Mandatory passage between the land and the island of Saint Aubin
- Mandatory passage between the land and the pearl island
- Yellow buoy to go around in front of the village of Saint-Pierre and depart on the port side
- Access among the red buoys in front of the yacht club beach.
The course of the third stage of the tour.
- Sunday, July 31, 10:45 a.m. : Introduction to VOOCLIN / VOOCLIN
- Monday August 1 at 9:45 am Stage 1 – Vauquelin / Robert
- Tuesday August 2 at 9:45 am Stage 2 – Robert / Trinity
- Wednesday August 3 at 8:45 am Stage 3 – Trinidad / Saint Pierre
- Thursday August 4th 9:45 AM Stage 4 – Saint-Pierre/Fort-de-France
- Friday August 5 at 9:45 am : Stage 5 – Four-de-France / Diamond
- Saturday August 6 at 9:45 a.m. : Stage 6 – Diamant / Rivière Pilot
- Sunday August 7 at 8:45 am Stage 7 – Rivière Bellot / Le Francois
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”