fall of Babylon It will be a game online only and will support via play between PC and PS4/PS5. New details of the game were provided by the same development team in an 11-minute behind-the-scenes video, unfortunately only in Japanese.
Fortunately, Twisted Voxel summed up the highlights of the interview:
- The game has a client server system.
- It will present a non-Western and unique non-linear view of the higher imagination;
- The goal of the players will be to conquer the giant tower of Babel, and reach the top after passing all the floors. Inside the tower there are even volcanoes and snow-covered mountains.
- Players will be able to equip two weapons at a place called Gideon Arms. There will be light and strong attacks.
- The difficulty level is easier than that of NieR: Automata;
- There will be better options for players;
- Among the weapons there will be more than swords, hammers, bows, sticks and shields.
- It is a hack-and-slash game, so players can continue to play after completing the story;
- There is a character growth system, which is not based on skill trees, completely absent. It is basically a game in which you upgrade yourself with weapons and armor;
- Babylon’s Fall will be available online only and will not be playable offline;
- Cross-play is supported, but cross-purchase and cross-save are not supported;
- You will not pay for additional game modes;
- PvP is not on schedule.
For the rest, we remind you that the Babylon Fall closed beta is coming soon. There is no official release date for the game currently, although it is expected to be in 2022.