There are gods political leaders more Young Compared to the global average? Being the head of a council or the head of a state, and thus the work of the government, the forces of the nation and the entire public administration, is a huge burden of responsibility.
It takes experience and expertise, as well as a great deal of courage to avoid bargaining on the part of lobbyists, power groups, etc.
Experience also means having a certain age on your shoulders, but there are primes and heads, compared to the world average, too small. Let’s see who it is.
The youngest political leaders in the world
Sebastian Kurz, former chancellor of Austria, occupied the top of the rankings, after his resignation, the scepter moved to Sana MarineThe current Finnish Prime Minister. We see all the other young rulers and heads of state of the world.
- here to watchThe President of El Salvador, born in 1981, is a businessman who was sworn in in June 2019 at the age of 37. He won the elections with the Noivas Ideas party.
- Xavier Espout Zamora: The former Minister of Justice has been appointed Head of Government of the Principality of Andorra, which is part of the Party of Democrats of Andorra.
- Carlos Alvarado Quesada: Journalist and former Minister of Labor, who won the presidential elections of the Republic of Costa Rica on April 1, 2017.
- Jacinda Ardern: She was sworn in as Prime Minister when she was 37 years old in 2017, and is currently the leader of the New Zealand Labor Party since October 26, 2017.
- Emmanuel Macron: The President of the French Republic, a professional banker with a passion for older women, is the youngest President of France appointed at the age of 37 in May 2017, thanks to the help of the party he founded in 2016 “in walking“.
This applies to countries with a democratic system. For more authoritarian governments or governments with different traditions, let’s see in detail who their leaders are.
Younger authoritarian leaders
On top, for the sake of media importance, there Kim Jong-un, grandson of Kim Il-sung, founder of the homeland and first supreme leader of North Korea. Young Kim, at only 35 years old, leads one of the most dangerous countries in the world and powerful for its size. Who will the others be?
- Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani: The current Emir of Qatar, the fourth son of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, and the second son of Moza bint Nasser Al-Misnad, the second wife of Hamad. He was given power in 2013, at the age of 33.
- Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck: The current king of Bhutan, a country located in South Asia to the south of China. Jigme is the fifth Dragon King of Bhutan, ascended to the throne after his father, Jigme Senge Wangchuck, the fourth Dragon King of Bhutan, abdicated at the age of just 26.
The large number of ministers, heads of state and young rulers is very large, especially in those countries which have seen their development late.
Also thanks to the strengthened economies of countries with older industrial and national traditions such as those on the Old Continent, or those with affluent economic systems behind them: the relatively low mortality rate of children and young people contributes to the creation of a political situation. class too. At a young age.
For many, the cultural component and the possibility of recycling of the ruling class also influence, but this applies only to the most virtuous nations.
“Organizer. Social media geek. General communicator. Bacon scholar. Proud pop culture trailblazer.”