by Liberation lands
Updated Sep 5, 23 at 3:52 pm.
See my news
From Friday 8 September, French rugby will witness an excitement rarely achieved with the opening of the Rugby League The tenth edition of the World Cup, organized on its soil. A delicious start as Fabien Galthiet’s men come together All blacks At Stade de France from 9:15 p.m.
Several external meetings
Les Landes, the land of rugby, would grow with one man to support Antoine Dupont and his teammates. Several municipalities will broadcast the meeting In the public square on Friday.
We evaluate appointments near you (non-exhaustive list):
- Estegard: From 7:30pm, the festival committee in the grounds organizes a big rugby evening with food, refreshments and entertainment. The match will be watched on the big screen.
- Layers: The match will be broadcast live on a big screen from Pierre Barrier Square. The meeting will be served from 7pm, tapas boards and a great selection of beers.
- Capriton : Rebroadcast of all France’s XV matches from the Place de l’Hôtel-de-Ville, renamed “Place du XV de France” for the occasion.
- Louie : On the occasion of the village festivals, a real “fan zone” has been set up to watch the encounter on the big screen.
- Saint-Jean : The Didier Goetes Bullfighting Club organizes the broadcast of the meeting from the village hall. Gathering from 7:30pm, refreshments bar and catering on site.
- Booing (New Rion de Landes Commune): The Boss Youth Association presents live big-screen broadcasts of the Blues’ matches during the World Cup. For the opening match, head to the arenas. Tapas at the grill bar and refreshments bar on site.
- Sognac-et-moret : See you on Friday from 7pm at Airial des Association. The meeting will be broadcast on the big screen.
- Castandite: Gathering in Municipal Council Square from eight o’clock in the evening. The match will be on the giant screen. Refreshment bar and catering on site. An evening organized by APE Bordères Maurrin Castandet
- Lorette On the occasion of the village festivals, the opening match of the Rugby World Cup between France and New Zealand was broadcast. Meeting from 7 pm. Refreshments bar and catering on site.
- Saint Justin : From 6:30pm in the Municipal Hall, the Festival Committee offers you an evening of aperitif/tapas/refreshments with the broadcast of the ceremony and the opening match of the Rugby World Cup.
- BiscarrosE: On the occasion of the Beach Festival, a live broadcast of the France/New Zealand rugby match from 9 p.m.
Follow all the news from your favorite cities and media by subscribing to Mon Actu.
“Reader. Travel maven. Student. Passionate tv junkie. Internet ninja. Twitter advocate. Web nerd. Bacon buff.”