The world of fifteen Rugby: The 15 best paid players
14 new players have been called up to join the XV de France group. These new invitations will be made under an agreement between the French Rugby Federation (FFR) and the National Rugby League (LNR), in light of preparations for the match against New Zealand for the 2021 Autumn Nations Series. The meeting will take place at 9 pm and will be broadcast on France 2. Find out, without further delay, these 14 rugby players.
- – Pierre-Henri Azago (Paris Stade de France, two matches).
- Alexandre Baconi (Montpellier Herault Rugby, pick one)
- Pierre Bourget (Stadium Rochelle, 5 choices)
- Dylan Critten (Le Rugby, 13 caps)
- Ibrahim Diallo (Racing 92, first game)
- Kilian Girassy (Le Rugby, 3 caps)
- Dani Bresseau (Stadt Rochelle, 14 caps).
- – Pierre-Louis Brassy (Le Rugby, three caps)
- Roman Purus (Union Bordeaux Beagle, 0 pick)
- Brice Doolin (Stadt Rochelle, 36 caps)
- Yoram Muvana (Pordeaux Beagle Federation, two selections)
- Vincent Ratiz (Montpellier-Hérault rugby union, 8 caps).
- Donovan TAOFIFENUA (Race 92, 0 pick)
- Tani Felly (ASM Clermont Auvergne, 0 pick)
Discover the 14 new players called up to join the XV group in France after the agreement between the French Rugby Federation (FFR) and the National Rugby League (LNR) for a match against the All Blacks.
“Reader. Travel maven. Student. Passionate tv junkie. Internet ninja. Twitter advocate. Web nerd. Bacon buff.”