Details of the first stage of reopening cultural places
On Thursday, Culture Minister Roslyn Bachelou explained to the General Assembly’s Cultural Affairs Committee, before the deputies, the conditions for reopening cultural places according to different stages. The first phase will start on May 19 and will run until June 8.
– All cultural venues will reopen, regardless of the places and festivals in which the public stands A curfew imposed at 9 pm..
– Measures governing catering will be the same as in bars and restaurants, with Consumption is possible, if seated and outside.
– to Museums, art centers and monuments : A scale of 8 square meters per visitor.
– to Cinemas and theaters An audience seated 35% of the usual scale, around 800 spectators.
– to Outdoor festivals : Scale set at 35%, within 1,000 festival-goers (applied when scale is not predefined).
– to Technical teachings Face-to-face recovery, including singing singing, but only in one-on-one lessons. The dance is only for minors who have no contact.
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”