The cookies and similar technologies we use at Mediapart are of different types and allow us to pursue different purposes.
Some of them are necessary for the site and the mobile application to work (you can not refuse them). Others are optional but help ease your experience as a reader and in a way to support Mediapart. You can decline or accept it below, depending on its purposes.
You can make your choice, for each category, by activating or deactivating the toggle button.
Required to run
website or app
Contacting subscribers, measuring anonymous audiences, sending push notifications, monitoring crashes and highlighting our services: these tools are essential to monitoring the activity and proper performance of our services.
Below are the various cookies and similar technologies included in this category:
- Authentication cookies : Subscriber connection.
- on the Internet Anonymous audience measurement
- View editorial multimedia content : Videos (YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, INA), Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), Documents (Scribd, Document Cloud, Slideshare), Sounds (SoundCloud, Spotify, Deezer), Maps (Google Maps, Mapbox , CartoDB, uMap), Charts (Highcharts, GitHub, Datawrapper, Flourish, Infogram, ThingLink, jQuery, Google Fonts, Bootstrap), Live Blogs (24liveblog, CoverItLive), Helps media integration in Journal and Club publications (Embedly).
- Typeform : Optional surveys to collect readers’ opinions about our digital products.
- Datadog (only on the website) : Technical indicators and load balancing.
- Selligent (only on the website) Communicating with the subscriber, highlighting the services, offers and advantages.
- batch (only on the app) : Send notifications and messages within the application.
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (only on the app) : Required for push notifications to work on Android.
- Microsoft App Center (only in the app) : System to update and monitor application failures.
“Unapologetic pop culture trailblazer. Freelance troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Gamer. Explorer. Thinker.”