One Over Da Skye strides out for an impressive win at Oamaru on Saturday. Photo: Jonny Turner....Read More
by Jonny Turner | Feb 17, 2019
Virginia Cool posted one of the nine wins trainer Stephen Boyd has scored this season. Photo: The...Read More
by Jonny Turner | Feb 15, 2019
Dream About Me bolts in in the New Zealand Standardbred Breeders Stakes at Addington on Friday...Read More
by Frank Marrion | Feb 14, 2019
The career of open class trotter Great Things Happen hangs in the balance. Photo: Race Images....Read More
by Jonny Turner | Feb 13, 2019
Peter Lagan, Murray Little, Katrina Purdon, Sarndra Little and husband, Malcolm, with Havtime at...Read More
by Matthew Toogood | Feb 13, 2019
The Lindsay Park team is desperate to win the CS Hayes Stakes at Flemington.
The Group Three race is named in honour of the late Hall of Fame trainer Colin Hayes, father of trainer David Hayes and grandfather of David’s co-trainers at Lindsay Park, Ben Hayes and Tom Dabernig.
The stable has More Sundays and Mickey Blue Eyes entered for the A$160,000 feature, a traditional lead-up to the Gr. 1 Australian Guineas two weeks later. More Sundays sits at the bottom of the ballot with a field limit of 16 plus four emergencies.
- Headache mare plays it cool at OamaruBy Jonny TurnerIn Featured, Harness, NewsFebruary 17, 2019One Over Da Skye strides out for an impressive win at […]
- Boyd well placed to continue stellar season at WintonBy Jonny TurnerIn Featured, Harness, NewsFebruary 17, 2019Virginia Cool posted one of the nine wins trainer […]
- Handicapper to decide Newmarket start for In Her TimeBy Craig BrennanIn GallopsFebruary 16, 2019The handicapper will have a bearing on whether In Her Time chases a second Melbourne Group One sprint after a fighting victory in the Lightning Stakes at Flemington. […]
- Cassidy and Cahill in Doomben quinella ahead of NZ assignmentsBy Mark OberhardtIn GallopsFebruary 16, 2019Brisbane jockeys Larry Cassidy and Michael Cahill hope their quinella at Doomben today is an omen for when they clash again in a New Zealand Group One race next week. […]
- Winx back as dominant as ever in Apollo strollBy Caryl WilliamsonIn Featured, GallopsFebruary 16, 2019Any thoughts Winx might not be as good or not as fast as she was, too old at seven or vulnerable over 1400 metres were scotched at Randwick today in just under 81 seconds as the great mare notched her 30th consecutive win in the Apollo Stakes. […]
- Vanity quinella for former Weir fillies Amphitrite and Verry ElleegantBy Craig BrennanIn GallopsFebruary 16, 2019Lindsay Park senior trainer David Hayes is looking forward to the month ahead with stable newcomer Amphitrite following a first-up win in the Vanity at Flemington today. […]
- Microphone dominates Talindert StakesBy Matthew ToogoodIn GallopsFebruary 16, 2019Microphone is likely to be switched to Sydney to continue his autumn campaign after adding yet another juvenile race win for the powerful Godolphin operation in the Talindert Stakes at Flemington today. […]