Jack Harrington is well aware that the New Zealand Cup will be a bridge too far for Baileys Knight...Read More
Author: Frank Marrion
Last weekend was a memorable one for the Purvis family.
Matt Purvis had his first double in just his second season of training when Mamma Knows Best and Fun In The Dark won at Addington and both were bred and are co-owned by his father, John “JP” Purvis.
The racing career of Letspendanitetogetha has in many ways mirrored that of his sire Washington VC.
- SPRING TARGETS BECKON WYNDSPELLEBy EditorJune 26, 2019
- TE AKAU SHARK SET TO TARGET SYDNEY GROUP ONEBy EditorJune 26, 2019
- Just An Excuse to be honored at CambridgeBy NZ Harness NewsJune 26, 2019
- JACKFROST IN BALLARATBy NZ Racing DeskJune 26, 2019
- EMOTIONS HIGH WITH BATTLE TIME’S WINNING RETURNBy NZ Racing DeskJune 26, 2019
- CLASSIC SEASON SPOILS BECKON AALAALUNEBy NZ Racing DeskJune 26, 2019
- WARRIOR ON EXCITING VOYAGEBy NZ Racing DeskJune 26, 2019
- MATE SELECTED FOR SUPERSTAR WINXBy NZ Racing DeskJune 26, 2019
- TE AROHA DOUBLE FOR LOGANBy NZ Racing DeskJune 26, 2019
- PIPPI REA’S FEAT BRINGS BACK MEMORIESBy NZ Racing DeskJune 26, 2019
- 50 year anniversary for oldest syndicateBy NZ Harness NewsJune 24, 2019
- Alabar announces 2019/2020 Service FeesBy NZ Harness NewsJune 24, 2019
- COLLETT GETS GROUP ONE MONKEY OFF BACKBy NZ Racing DeskJune 24, 2019
- KIWIS PART OF ROYAL PROCESSION AT ROYAL ASCOTBy NZ Racing DeskJune 24, 2019
- INTIMIDATE OVERCOMES ANXIOUS MOMENTSBy NZ Racing DeskJune 24, 2019